Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feast of St. Catherine of Siena

The wisteria is out of control and very beautiful, and it will probably wrap around our house by early next week at the rate it is growing. These days alternate between sun and clouds. The keeper was gone most of the day and part of the evening, so I guarded the house from the creeping wisteria. It just made me sneeze. The keeper got a package delivered with a Rashguard shirt in it and some pink water shoes. It is red and she says it is too small. It says LIFEGUARD on it. She is sending it back. I asked her what kind of rash it guarded her from. She said it was to protect her from some of the tropical sun when she does all kinds of outdoors things with her siblings. Her family, whom I have never met, are outdoor enthusiasts. I am not sure how much she is going to need that shirt if she is reading all day at the pool with a drink with a little umbrella in it. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile the keeper tried to celebrate St. Catherine's feast today. Catherine was a doctor of the church and advised the pope. From my feline perspective, I wonder how Catherine would fare today in the Vatican.
The keeper is also organizing folks to go to the big march on Saturday. I don't think she will need a Rashguard shirt there. It is supposed to be partly cloudy, with chance of showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment