Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Shepherd Sunday


This is Good Shepherd Sunday! It is one of the keeper's favorite Sundays of the year. She has shepherd pictures and figures all over the house. Today was a day in which she gave pitches for funding and used the Good Shepherd image to promote it. She says they turned in lots of envelopes. She drove over 100 miles today between three parishes, and at one of them, she had to lead part of the service because the usual presider was very late. So, by the time she got home it was dark and I couldn't go out. My allergies are really bad and they don't make feline benedryl. I don't like the way the keeper tries to mix some benedryl with my food. She can not fool me. I just don't eat my food.


The keeper brought home a set of gorgeous photos of the spring all over the eastside. She said that there were mountains in the distance with a little snow on them, and the greens of the trees were tumbling into each other in every shade, and drawing drivers off to the road to gawk. And the full moon rose high over the mountain tops.
We are hoping to get outside tomorrow --the keeper wants to work in the garden and I just want to play and prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment