Friday, April 16, 2010

"That's Amore"

Tonight after a long day inside while the sun shone and the birds and squirrels romped outside, I hoped that the keeper would let me go out and we could stay home and enjoy the evening together. But, silly me! Tonight was the " That's Amore" fundraising dinner for Cabrini Ministry Training. I was not invited. So, I stayed in and she went out again, carrying a hazelnut fudge torte. However, she did leave me a lovely bowl of bonito and tuna again, and I didn't even notice when she left.

However, when she came home, I cried until she brought out the "bird on the string and stick" and I kept leaping and twirling and catching it until I had an asthma attack and had to stop.
I am fine now.
Maybe tomorrow I can go out. Then I can sit with my catnip plants that are growing like Texas weeds and smell great! That's amore for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment