Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Night at Pomodoro and St. James

Even though I had gotten sick, and was looking like I needed attention the keeper flew in from Lowe's and went right back out with her friend W. They were headed to a dinner at Pomodoro where Chef Antonin was decorating. After feasting sumptuously on Penne a la Vodka and Penne Pesto (the wait staff sees them walk in the door and starts preparing their predictable orders), they charged on down to the Cathedral for the children's' choirs Lessons and Carols. They said it was splendid. of course W visited with all of his old pals. When the keeper got home she finally just let me curl up in her lap while she read the NYT and watched Alfred Hitchcock. She knew I was sick. I had a feeling she would call the vet in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment