Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advent Full Moon

Last night was crisp, cloudless, and bright. We watched the moon rise from the living room windows and we watched the keeper chase it. The moon swept over the back yard and lit up the bare branches and frosty deck. The keeper shot this photo but we know that it was a lot more beautiful than what her little camera could capture.

Good news from the veterinary front. The nasty tasting liquid is working. I am feeling much better, thank you. I dragged out the ratty toy and brought it to the keeper in bed. I howled and she meowed that Tantum Ergo song. But I don't think I will be going outside for awhile. I kind of get the sense that I will be a kept cat. Oh well, summer will come. Or maybe if everything freezes over and if there is nothing to drink out there, it will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment