Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trespassers

So we get home from the vet, I go out on the deck, I hear rustling at the back fence, and I am in my hunting point position, and the keeper swoops me up and locks me inside.  There was a big fat mother and about five baby raccoons who were anxious to explore our yard. I was hoping they might want to play a bit.  The keeper took a stick and had a very long talk with them about why this was not a good yard for the babies, and she told them that a very mean cat lived here who ate raccoon babies and she shook her stick at them and eventually they left.  Then she had the nerve to repair two holes in the back fence.  These were holes which I used on a regular basis to slip out. Man! I am so grounded.

Then Frank the neighbor came over to ask if we had seen Hunter, their piebald cat who keeps marking our yard.  His keepers are very distressed  He has been missing since Sunday.  The keeper sent them to the spot where my collar was found.  She calls it the " no good cat party house".  I hope Hunter is safe.  I actually have not seen him either, and I am telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment