Saturday, July 3, 2010

So, Where is That Blackberry?

Hi Friends, the keeper wants me to tell you all that she has lost her Blackberry.  I don't think she means the berry, since they are just starting to blossom.  I think she means that little phone thing which she is attached to.  She came home from running errands and put the phone in her shirt pocket so she could be available while she worked outside.  She is in the middle of a very big project.  Our neighbor Frank tore up his concrete sidewalk and the keeper is hauling the flat concrete pieces to our back yard in her little green garden wagon.  She says she doesn't need to go to the gym because of this project.  She is building a wall  and a border out of it for her shade garden.  It looks pretty nice. she was also planting lots of plants and transplanting grasses.  That phone could have fallen out any where....on the street, in the rockpile.  She could have tossed it in the compost or buried it with the plants. She has searched everywhere. She keeps calling herself but no one answers.  She is a little frantic.  As you can tell, I am not.  It is just a phone.

On another note, she told me that I am going to get a kitten! Whisker City, where I used to live, is looking for a good new friend for me.  But I want to be the head cat.  No bossy ones,  I am the boss here.  But how many other cats get to have their own blog?  Living here is a good thing, so whoever gets chosen is one lucky feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment