Saturday, June 12, 2010

Found: One Collar


Today was a funeral day.  The keeper scurried off to the funeral home to help a family say good bye to Leo, father, grandfather, great grandfather, husband, gardener.  The sun was out and the day was warm.  All went well!    While the keeper was out, the vet called.  I tried to knock the phone off the hook, but it didn't fall.  But, I learned that it wasn't about my shots but about my collar.  A neighbor found it and called the number, and was really concerned because there was no cat with it.  She went to pick it up and learned how far I had travelled to lose it.  SO now I am being watched a little more carefully.  She also learned that raccoons hang out in the house where it was found.

We picked a few of the peonies in the backyard.  They make me sneeze.
Later, she went out walking and brought back photos of more flowers that are beautiful and make me sneeze.  She gave me extra chicken.  And we sat on the deck in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment