Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank You, Ms. T

The keeper came home from the march and fed me. But before she had been home very long, she let me out to stretch and I got to chase the grey Persian cat who has been hanging out in my catnip patch. I chased it under the shed, and then didn't know what to do next. I had him in a corner, so I gratefully growled and backed out to where the keeper was yelling my name. I knew she would protect me. I also knew I had scared the old cat.
The keeper then went back out, back to her old gang to join with them say thank you to T who has given so much of her life for the community. It was a good reunion, with great food, many good memories. T received garden things, including a large garden angel. This reminded the keeper about something which I have been trying to tell her about--we need to bring our own garden angel back outside. It has been wintering in the garage and is trying to get out of all the socks that are wrapped around it for protection from the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment