Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chicken Soup and Chiles

,
p[].-pppppppp./p/////////////////////////////////..//./.-----0p//////////////////.....................p////////////......................................................///////...........................................
I have become fascinated with the Rossini Cat Duet.  The keeper played it for me on YouTube and I kept pawing at those little boys.  They were cute, but they sound so much like me and my friends!
Please note my comments above the photo.  They express my joy to hear this piece. 
Meanwhile the keeper dealt with her bronchial issues---chicken soup and pizza loaded with chile peppers and every flavor of cough syrup imaginable.  I think she is a little loopy.  She actually went to her office for awhile for appointments but was grateful that two of them cancelled for reasons not related to her illness. Her voice is coming back.  She may not go to the cathedral and only go to work tomorrow.  She needs the rest.  She may even let me play the You Tube Song again in the morning.  She reminds me that it was one week ago that I was lost.

















//////////////////////////.........]=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

_-

No comments:

Post a Comment