Monday, May 24, 2010

Absence, then Presence


Following the amazing Immigration Clinic, in which 3 immigration attorneys provided Q?A consultation for 30 people in several hours,  I made 100 more flyers to pass out in the neighborhood and came home.  Alice was sitting, looking a little stunned on the green blanket I had left out for her.  No wounds, no broken bones, but she was very quiet.  She was dusty and smelled like a very musty old building.  She was hungry and thirsty and very sleepy.  But she isn't telling what she really did.  I am saving the 100 copies of the flyer for future emergencies.  She won't be going out any time soon, though. I then hiked through the neighborhood and tore down the signs. I spoke to several neighbors who said they have seen her in their garages on prior occasions.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment