Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Black Suitcase Is Back


The keeper thought she would be really sneaky and bring that rolled bag in while I went out to play.  But I have been watching her make piles of things in the room, wondering when the bag would come out.  I was waiting.  Well, it's here.  She is going soon, and as much as I tried to sleep in that bag, she kept moving me out and putting in other things.  I am not fond of being left, but I also don't want to go anywhere.  I just wish she would like to stay home more.  A nice lady, L, is coming to live with me here until the keeper gets back.  But, I will keep waiting by the window  for the sound of the keeper coming in the driveway. She bought a lot of new cat food, so this may be a while.  I will try to keep you updated from her trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment