Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Conversation

Alice:  Cecil, it's New Year's Eve.  What should we do tonight?
Cecil:  I don't know.  What do you usually do?
Alice:  Play with a little catnip, roll in it, toss it into the air when the firework noises start.
Cecil:  We didn't do that at my old house.
Alice:  What did you do?
Cecil:  Nothing.  One year they gave me ice cream, though and I got sick.
Alice:  Boring.  So, this year what should we do?
Cecil:  Alice, do you know what I want to do?  I want to list some of the good things that happened in 2010. 
Alice:  What about the sad things? You are such a Sufi Seven.
Cecil:  And you are such a Sufi Four. I guess we could include a few for your sake.  Then we could do catnip shots. And clean it all up before the keeper gets home.
Alice: PREPARE YOUR LISTS, BROTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment