Thursday, December 23, 2010



Alice and I have been waiting for the keeper to start wrapping presents.  We had selected special gifts for our next door neighbors.  As many of you know, we have catnip growing in our side yard.  I recall when I arrived here in August after I discovered my own catnip patch, I looked at Alice, and said, "Girl, are we in heaven?" And she looked at me like I was from Mars. Well, the keeper picked a lot of it this fall and dried it, so today we prepared little bags of it for our pet friends.  Bindy, the Siamese mix next door, gets two handmade toys stuffed with it and a whole bag of loose leaves.  Samson, who belongs to a priest, gets his bag of leaves with a big red ribbon.  Then, we decided to give the neighbor dog, Libby, a special bone and a tennis ball.  We are giving their keepers wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment