Saturday, May 6, 2017

Searching for New Bloggers: Plan B

I understand that the blog has lost its interesting bite 
since the passing of Lady Alice.
I am waiting to hear from a family considering 
relinquishing Oliver and Lucy ad I wait like an
adoptive parent.
In case that doesn't work out, I decided to 
make a Plan B---Whisker City.
Today I met three cats who would be good bloggers
and who also need homes.

Sazerabe and her pal Boo were relinquished 
because their keeper had to move faraway and 
couldn't take them.  
Sazerabe and I did some bonding.


Boo was a little more withdrawn.


The cat who picked me out  is named Nanny.  
She is 10 and was relinquished because her owner was dying.
She is a one cat cat, she's not fond of having competition. 
She doesn't know about her future as a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment