Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Tuesday


We had a great evening last night.  We joined the keeper and watched Billy Elliott  which is one of her favorite  movies.

We liked it when the one of the judges at the Royal Ballet School asked Billy, "Can I ask you, Billy, what does it feel like when you are dancing?"  Eventually he says, "Don't know...but once I get going...then I, like, forget everything... and...sort of disappear.  I sort of disappear. Like I feel a change in my body. Like there's a fire in my body. I'm just there ...flying...like a bird...Like electricity..."

We asked her why she likes this movie so much and she said it is about finding one's truest self, one's true mission for being, one's song, and helping others find theirs. We asked if she feels this way when she does her work. She said that she does sometimes, but not as much as in the old days. Maybe one day again if some thinking would ever change. We told her we hope so.





No comments:

Post a Comment