Thursday, September 24, 2009

House Arrest & Luna Bella




Autumn is here, and the moon is glorious. And the truth is that we could not go out to howl or watch it tonight because I had to go to the vet this morning because of the bacterial parasite that won't leave my stomach. I was having a perfectly good morning until suddenly the crate showed up and I was shoved into it and carried into the car and next thing I was back with Dr. Smalley at Northgate vet. I got home, full of drugs and water. (They plumped me with water like a non-Foster Farms chicken.) Then I had to stay in lest I drink from some slimy puddle again. Hmph.


But it was a beautiful night. Even though tonight I had to take the most bitter tasting pill that made me feel sick.

The keeper, meanwhile, is making us go to bed early because she has to get up really early and drive to a meeting in PDX tomorrow. That means we will have to be inside again. Hmph.


No comments:

Post a Comment