Friday, July 3, 2009

We are Hot Cats

A scorcher of a day. My tooth started to really hurt last night and I felt not so good. So I refused food. Besides, it was hot. The keeper went and bought me baby food--chicken all mashed up. She knows what's wrong with me because I heard her talking to the Northgate Vet Clinic. Thank God all the vets are on vacation for the weekend, so I don't have to go anywhere but to the recliner on the deck. I am feeling better tonight. I finally ate some of the food she warmed up for me. I played with " Da Bird".

We are still waiting for the rat to eat the cheese. Zip. We can't go in the garage because the keeper thinks we will eat the cheese and get caught in the trap. It's ok because it's really hot in there.The keeper grilled chicken and ate out on the deck. For once we didn't even beg for morsels. It's just hot. The keeper loves the heat, but we noticed that today she read her books in the shade.

Alice really took to "Da Bird". She was doing pirouettes in the air. Not good for the asthma, I suppose. But she is graceful. Below you can see her pouncing.









No comments:

Post a Comment