Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Health Care for All!


I did not want to come in tonight because I found it. The keeper had dumped out all of my old catnip on the lawn and I found it, and was rolling in it and having quite a time. Now all the cats will be over to use it, I know. This could become stressful. Perhaps Alice can defend us. I am getting tired. And besides, I am old!
The keeper was focused tonight by the President's press conference about health care reform. It seems like a no-brainer to us, and we agree with her when she agrees with him that the system we have now is killing us all. She is concerned about the question of not insuring children whose immigrantparents don't have the correct legal documents. Many of the children are citizens, and have a constitutional right to health care. Also, if you don't provide care for certain groups, they become a potential public health hazard for everyone. If we can bail out banks and fat cat investment firms, I believe that we can provide decent health care to our people. We could also ensure that for our pets. But I don't think we have too many lobbyists right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment