Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Interloper


Well, he is still here. You know who is still feeding him, and giving him a little bed  and shelter in the side yard. He is looking pretty healthy now, with all that fancy food and vitamin powder. I had a bit of a dustup with him this afternoon when the keeper let us out.  He can't hog the little side shelter. It's mine! So I growled and he howled and I chased him out of the yard. Instead of being proud of my guarding skills, the keeper reprimanded me, and told me I, of all felines, should learn the gift of hospitality. Rah!

The keeper caught him sitting forlornly in front of the gate which we never use. She said he was meowing pitifully and licking his face, indicating that he was hungry. Okay, I did eat the food she had left for him.  I didn't like that food in the house, but outside it tasted better! She made us stay inside while she fed him two bowls of food which he gobbled down. Now we have to stay inside all night so he can get his beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment