Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Safe and Sound

We had a bit of excitement here.  You all know how hyper the keeper gets about missing cats. I had been out to sample all of the new puddles with the huge rainfall, but I came back in where the keeper wrapped me in a big towel and dried me off.  She is finally figuring out that I go out to get this towel treatment later,  It is a true kitty spa here.  But I digress....

The keeper thought that Alice had gone out with me and became worried when she didn't come back in.  So out came the flashlights and boots, and out she went seeking Alice.  I was trying to tell her that I knew where Alice was, but she thought I was asking for treats, and so I gobbled down the freeze dried chicken and forgot about my message.  So the keeper came back in, wet and worried.  I decided I needed to do something, so I started howling from the bedroom, and the keeper followed me.  I blew Alice's cover in between and under all the pillows on the bed, snoring soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment