Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturdays Should Be More Exciting

We were excited because the keeper was going to work at home today at her computer on something called annulments.  She tells us that she has to translate testimony from Spanish to English and prepare briefs.  And she added that she needs perfect quiet to do this.  Alice and I were thinking the same thing...this means we get to play outside all day! But, that is not what the keeper was thinking.  It was drizzling, and I had snuck out before breakfast to mark my spots a few doors down and the keeper caught me, so I was busted and we were grounded.  INSIDE. BORING.  NO TREATS. We did try to walk on her computer when she got up to get the door.  We tried to sneak out when Blake the handyman came to fix a doorknob.  But we were grounded and still are.  WOW.  We know that other cats have way more interesting lives than we do. But we will keep her.  She tries her best.

No comments:

Post a Comment