Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet Booker T

Booker T is only 7 weeks old and was found in a vacant house.  He only weighs 1.5 pounds right now. He has black fur with spikes of white. When the keeper entered the cat room, he howled and got her attention and all but leapt into her arms and wanted to stay there.  he is a wild young thing. he is too young to leave Whisker City.  But it looks like he may be my new brother after he grows up a little.  The keeper says he will keep me young, and I can teach him all he needs to know.  He likes the Bird Toy like I do. The keeper said she will go to visit him regularly until he can come home with us.  Maybe I can go with her.  They remember me at Whisker City.  I remember them too.  They saved my life. 

Here are other shots of him which may capture his true personality.





No comments:

Post a Comment