Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wishing for an Easter Miracle

Hi everyone, it's me, Alice. I am sorry that we haven't been posting many blogs lately. I have been a little lonely without my friend, and it hasn't helped that the keeper has been working 7 days a week and mostly not at home. I have the house to myself, all the toys, catnip, and I never run out of food. The litter area is cleaner than it has ever been. This is the life cats in shelters dream about. But I am lonely. I miss Stassi, and I spend my days staring out at his grave, hoping for a miracle, but all I see is the ground and the birds visiting.

The keeper has mentioned that she might get me a new playmate, but I am not sure if I am ready yet. Although it is hard, I want the keeper all to myself, even if she isn't home as much.
I will keep hoping for the miracle, even though the keeper tells me it will not occur. So, I hope the miracle of spring resurrection will happen to me. The keeper tells me that this is what Lent is about.






No comments:

Post a Comment