Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Warm Day



We are not sure how this works, but the keeper was finishing up her retreat today, and it was warm and sunny out this morning. We were unusually obnoxious so she let us out for a while. We have this trick down to a science. And because I drank from mud puddles again, we are on the bland organic chicken diet--poached in milk. Aren't we deprived????
I also took advantage of the keeper's openness tonight and I ran out and marked the whole neighborhood to reestablish our neighborhood sovereignity. The keeper was not happy and did not give me a treat when I came in 30 minutes later. It felt so warm, like summer. It is hard to stay in when it feels so balmy. Even the daphne is ready to pop!
The keeper goes back to her regular schedule tomorrow, so we will be locked in again. But we are very happy that her retreat went so well and she looks relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment