Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Birding

Yes, here I am trying to catch those little birds. I found the nest, but they brought reinforcements! Those little brown things dive bombed me, and started making a clicking sound that must have alerted the whole neighborhood. Pretty soon the whole clan was there scolding, clicking, bombing me. They would tease....fly really close and leap up before I could. Then the crows got involved, never wanting to miss a demonstration; they didn't bomb, they just cawed for hours from the tall branches. I gave up and went inside. When I went out in the evening while the keeper ripped out the rest of the ivy and planted some hydrangeas, they started in again. The vet called and said my blood work was almost normal. What do you expect from an old cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment