Monday, November 28, 2016

Surprised by Light at 5:30


It reminded me of our back yard.
On my way to St. James to pray for detachment I realized I was walking under a 
canopy of lights. A bit French, a bit Italian, a bit of our backyard which always makes me smile,
 no matter what the season.
When I got home, HRH was still waiting for me, though weak. 
The vet called.  The test results were in.
I waited for the sentence.
An unexpected and unpredictable surprise--no cancer cells but BUT
a massive bacterial infection. She was as astonished as we were.
More tests tomorrow to figure out what bacteria these might be and to start the antibiotics.
It's a race against time now.
A friend prayed for a treatable diagnosis. 
I should probably trust him more from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment