Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Health Report


The keeper came home and was especially nice to me. I wondered what was up.
It seems that she and the vet have been in conversation.
I did not pass all those tests they gave me with flying colors.
No, a few parts of me almost flunked.
Not my thyroid, not my heart, but 
my liver is failing. 
And I only drink water.
I hear there will be a pricey test to see why it's happening and
to see if they can fix it.
In the meantime, I will continue to beg for organic chicken,
chase toys in the middle of the night and sleep on her head.
I will enjoy all the time I have left.
And she best appreciate my howling presence.

!Gracias a la vida!

4 comments:

  1. What's the keeper spiking your water with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would definitely destroy your precious bodily fluids!

    Terrible jokes aside, I do hope there's something the vet can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We are trying milk thistle. And there will be an ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete