Monday, August 29, 2016

Hunthausen Golf Tournament Dinner

Yes, another late supper for me. 
Thank God I am smart enough to save a little of my food from the morning.
I have come to distrust her timely returns.  The keeper is such a social being.
Tonight after work she headed to Glendale CC.
Mapquest wasn't very helpful. But joggers were.


Her ten raffle tickets for $1500 worth of restaurant certificates were not lucky.
She did choose a very nice bottle of Merlot from these lovely people below, though.


Her table mates were very fun, and I know at least half.






She returned home before the sun disappeared into the west.
And since it all was for a good cause, I didn't complain too much about my continental dinner.


Congratulations to M and all who made it a wildly successful day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment