Sunday, August 14, 2016

Celebrating 204 Years!



Below you can see me sitting on the newly sealed deck. 
It was a birthday celebration.  Note that I had to wear the bow again.


It was not about me, although in cat years, I have them all beat, and had they included my birthday, they would have been pushing 300!



They spoke about topics which didn't include me...church things and politics and school. 
However, the OP made a splendid chicken dish out of the Silver Palate Cookbook.
The one who is almost as old as me fed me generous portions while they weren't looking.
It was excellent.
The keeper kept checking to see if I had escaped into the neighbors' yards. Why would I do that when I can dine on Silver Palate recipes?


The youngest brought the dessert. The strawberry cake rested on a bed of ice. 
They all loved it, and I wasn't offered any  That was fine. I am not much into fruit 
and I should stay away from whipped cream.

2 comments: