Sunday, August 28, 2016

Celebrating a Lot of Life!

Saturday was not a busy day for me at the cottage. I ate and napped.
The keeper was busy about many things, not for me, necessarily, but for the home.
I ate early.  Yes. Another celebration. 
At a home which has been a home for many many celebrations.
The hostess wanted to celebrate everyone else, 
since there were birthdays, anniversaries of commitments, and moves.
However, they surprised her since it was her birthday this week. 
They celebrated her incredible spirit of  friendship, hospitality and generosity which she has shown them all.
And they celebrated each other as well.

But I am still older than any of them! 


She came home bearing fragrance of a very rich poblano meal--Chicken in Mole.
But there were no leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment