Saturday, June 13, 2015

An Outdoor Saturday






Well, readers, we got up early this morning.
The keeper discovered why I was feeling peckish and off my food.  She had thought it was the thyroid treatment. But she discovered the evidence which I  had "coughed up." Yes, it's true, I slipped back into my old habit of eating clear plastic bags. I feel better now, so I must have coughed all of it up. 




With that new information, the keeper spent most of the day in the yard or getting things for the yard.  We had a morning of pruning roses and weeding and filled a very large dumpster.
Then there was the trip to LFP Town Centre to the hardware store which resulted in four flats of summer flowers marked down 75%!  A $25 deal, if there ever was one! She was a greed hog with the Wave Petunias.


No comments:

Post a Comment