Friday, July 31, 2015

Let the Vacation Roll!!!


The keeper came home tonight and announced that the birthday jamboree week had concluded and vacation had just begun! To celebrate she dined on all the left overs from last weekend's dinner out on the deck 
I wanted to know how this vacation would affect my food schedule, which I hope  will be no worse than usual. I do not know if this means I get to travel to my other home or not or if  I have a pet sitter. I am full of questions.
I have not noticed any of the manic packing behavior. 
 I am hoping that we can stay home and sit out under the trees in our newly redone back yard which was also the keeper's birthday gift to herself. We will also sit out on our nearly completed deck. That is my desire. We shall see if that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment