Friday, July 11, 2014

Waiting for the Moon




I could tell that it was going to be a beautiful eve.
The clouds were all pink. FB had some postings about the Super Moon. There was a wee breeze. I was so happy that the keeper  wanted to veg out on the deck after her very intense week teaching and working to make sure I can have the best cat food. I was able to patrol the backyard,and wait for the keeper to bring out my basket for our evening on the unfinished deck.She was going to read but she talked to her friend from Boston til the phone died. It was a while. It appears that said friend will be coming out for a visit at the endof the month, Lots of excitement about that. But before coming here the friend is heading to Brazil for a meeting right after the World Cup finishes, and her husband is going to Ireland. So we wish them both very safe journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment