Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dinner at a Favorite Spot

Dear Readers, I was not fed until very late this eve. I was left in the hot house without the fans on. Yes, I had food in my bowl, leftovers from breakfast. I had several bowls of water and a water fountain.I was in no danger. However, I felt a bit abandoned. Where did she go this time? 


Well, it seems she went to dinner with her good friends C and L with another friend and while hanging out on the deck overlooking the lake with some breeze, good drinks and appetizers, they plotted out their Mexico trip. As much as such a trip can be plotted out.They continued to plot over dinner, dessert, and finally after Bellevue stopped glowing in the pink dusk, they realized they still were working people and needed to wrap it up.  They selected  tour leader, assistant tour leader, Mother Superior, and designated tourist.. 
I think this means that there will be a house and pet sitter coming. 
Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment