Saturday, May 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home



Hi, everyone, I think my keeper is racing a little too much. I want you to know that I have bonded with the woman who cleans our house.  She seems much happier to see me than the keeper who is always in a rush.  By the way she left me very early this morning to go to a retreat center where she was leading a retreat for sisters. I hear it was good. But she didn't have time to take pictures of the eagles and the lake. However, she did decide to stay home with me tonight for a change and finally noticed how beautiful all the flowers are in our yard. I have been trying to tell her, but she is always in a hurry. I was proud of the fact that she cancelled an event tonight.  Unusually sane for her. We are re-bonding by watching Kinky Boots and eating pepperoni pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment