Saturday, February 22, 2014

It Is So Not All About Me!


On the way home from the Eastside, she stopped at Mud Bay to pick up our food. They had dog t- shirts on sale. She said she asked if they were designed to fit small cats.  No one knew.  So she took one home for me. If she would have asked, I would have told her that they are NOT designed to fit small cats.  Our legs attach differently. But she doesn't think to ask. I can't believe I actually let her put it on me so I could prove my point. This is SO not all about me, but about you know who, who some days has the common sense of a parakeet! Mud Bay told her she could bring it back after she took the photo of me in it. I hear they will put it on their bulletin board. It makes me look so pathetic!!! I hope I still have some dignity left.  At least Cecil didn't see me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment