Monday, April 23, 2012

Gardening


We had a busy day today.  The keeper spent the later afternoon into the evening in the yard, weeding.
Alice nursed her allergies (as you know, tree pollen is very high), and I sharpened my claws when I wasn't supervising. We find that gardening is very good therapy for the keeper as she ponders responses to recent ecclesiastical crises.  But we think the yard people need to come because the back lawn is moss.  And unless the keeper quits her day job she will never keep up with it all. If we had opposable thumbs or an I Phone we would call Gerardo Lopardo ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. You mention "We find that gardening is very good therapy for the keeper as she ponders responses to recent ecclesiastical crises." What crisis are we talking about. I am a Buddhist and not in the know about Catholic issues.
    Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete