Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dental Work Postponed

It was quite a morning for me, Cecil.  When she brought in the cat carrier I was sure that it was for Alice.  But, imagine my surprise when I was pushed into it and swept into the car and whisked into the Northgate Veterinary Clinic. The keeper was nervous because she thought I might think she was leaving me there for good.  Well, they did some tests and found irregularities in my heart, so cancelled the dental work, and did more tests. The keeper met with Dr. Smalley and now we wait to hear about what the rest of the tests mean. But that meant I could have gone home early. But the keeper was running all over with funerals and visits, so I stayed at the vet till late afternoon. I was hungry since I hadn't eaten since 10 last night, so the keeper asked them to give me some food. I am just very happy to be home.  I like it here so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment